We create responsive websites that work beautifully on all devices.
People spend on average: 3.3 hours a day engaging with digital media on their smartphones. Because of this shift in consumer behavior, it’s no longer enough to have a website that only works from a desktop computer.
Most professional websites use responsive web design, which automatically adjusts the layout and size of each webpage based on the device the site visitor is using.
- 57 percent of users say they won’t recommend a business with a poorly designed mobile site (socPub)
- 57 percent of all US online traffic now comes from smartphones and tablets (BrightEdge, 2017)
- 50 percent of B2B search queries today are made on smartphones and will grow to 70 percent by 2020.
- Three in four smartphone owners turn to mobile search first to address their immediate needs (Google, 2019).
- Americans now check their phones 96 times a day – that’s once every 10 minutes, according to new research by global tech care company Asurion.